Current Job Opportunities
We are currently looking for a
Girls Hostel Manager
The Girls Hostel Manager is to provide a structured and disciplined environment and to be a role model for our students.
In addition to student welfare, the Girls Hostel Manager is to work closely with the Boys Hostel Manager and Programme Director to ensure the smooth running of the EEF programme.
- House Parent to 25 Girls aged 12 to 18
- Budget management (this is a key factor)
- Weekly reporting to Head Office in London
- Hostel maintenance management / coordination
- Liaison with external parties and schools
- Staff liaison / management – There is Boys hostel manager (from UK) and two local staff
- Girls Hostel Manager requires female applicants only
- University Graduate aged over 24
- Previous experience in education or working with disadvantaged teenagers is a distinct advantage
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Self-sufficient and independent individual
- Disciplined work ethic and the clear understanding of the benefit of structure and ground rules within a hostel environment
- Highly organised with excellent report writing skills and precise financial management
- A passion for education
Interviews will be held in the UK or by SKYPE for exceptional candidates. EFF cannot cover travel costs related to the interview.
- Start date 10th March 2017
- Minimum of 12 months contract
- En-suite private facilities at the Hostel. Live-in position with all meals included.
- One return flight to Europe included per annum.
- Small monthly expense allowance.
Please send your CV as well as your introduction letter to Achim Kram (email@example.com)
Interviews will commence as soon as we receive applications from suitable candidates. We therefore strongly advise to apply as soon as possible.
Later this year we will also be recruiting a Boys Hostel Manager. So, if you are male and would like to work for EEF from September 2017, please send us your details also.
- Sponsor a student and change a life
- Make a donation and become a friend
- Engage your employer
- Fun-draise and challenge yourself for eef
- Volunteer for eef
- Corporate social responsibility
- Current job opportunities
- Follow us on Twitter
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Watch a video on Youtube